Dear NLJH Community,
PTSA is so much more than volunteer hours and book fairs. Did you know that your PTSA is actively involved in our local and state government legislation? The mission of the PTSA is to advocate for every child and this includes things like the legislative process to help directly impact things like school infrastructure. We need your memberships to continue to ensure that we have the numbers to continue advocating for all children.
Join by paying your membership fee of $6.50 in Optional Registration Fees on myDSD. Remember parents AND students can be PTSA members and we love our student volunteers!
◦Donate $20 to the PTSA in Optional Registration Fees on myDSD
◦Scan the Box Tops for Education coupons on products you buy and send them to the school
◦Give cash and/or in-kind donations
◦Volunteer at the school
If you are interested in volunteering with the PTSA please contact:
- Red Ribbon Week - 16-20 Oct
- Veteran’s Day Breakfast - 10 Nov
- Book Fair Feb - Date to be determined
- Parent Teacher Conferences Teacher’s dinner
- Envelope Fundraiser – 4-8 Mar
- White Ribbon Week 7-11 April
- Teacher Appreciation Week 6-10 May
- 9th Grade Party 21 May