Main Office: 801-402-6600
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Head Secretary: Shauna Fowers
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 95%
- Associate License - 4%
- LEA-specific License - 1%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Davis School District provides an environment where learning comes first. Students master essential learning skills, demonstrate civic responsibility, prepare for post secondary education and careers, and engage in positive personal development. Parents are invested in their student's education. Employees recognize the value of their individual contributions and commit to excellence. The community supports the educational process.
The purpose of North Layton Jr. is to promote the mission of learning first for all. To accomplish our purpose we actively gather data and involve all stakeholders in the decision making process. NLJH provides academic and social programs that are meant to include all students and meet their individual and diverse needs; and provides a safe environment to improve students' academic, social, and civic abilities. At North Layton Junior High, we like to say Longhorns Learning Today...Leading Tomorrow.